Bureau of Justice - Habbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The changes to BoJ

2 posters

Go down

The changes to BoJ Empty The changes to BoJ

Post by arisaig1 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 3:28 pm

Hello everyone, Jon here.

Within the BoJ, there has been some confusion so I'm here to put them to rest.

1) Rep's are now unofficial ranks, they are simply an addition on to a motto. For example [BoJ] Rank goes here [Tag1] [Tag2] Rep goes here
If you are currently a rep please speak to foundation on how this affects you as it needs to be changed to a proper rank.

2) Pay has been extremely slacking due to a small case of miscommunication probably from my part, there was a notice
from Rae below this post which can explain in better detail so I do recommend that

3) I have been informed of people considering leaving the BoJ and all I have to say is, it is your choice. I'll fully support you
and if you ever wish to rejoin, there is an option of that but please do not abuse this opportunity that I would be presenting you

4) There will always be room for changes so I strongly consider you to post ideas/feedback on the forums underneath the ideas section
as I always need help in maintaining BoJ's members, standards and it's reputation.

Well, thank you for reading this and I hope you have a pleasant day/night.

arisaig1
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Back to top Go down

The changes to BoJ Empty Re: The changes to BoJ

Post by baseplates Fri 24 Apr 2015, 5:45 pm

5) Always Say lxl when base comes in base xD

P.S lxl
baseplates
baseplates
Cabinet
Cabinet