Bureau of Justice - Habbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pay System

4 posters

Go down

New Pay System?

New Pay System I_vote_lcap54%New Pay System I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
New Pay System I_vote_lcap8%New Pay System I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
New Pay System I_vote_lcap38%New Pay System I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

New Pay System Empty New Pay System

Post by laura8621 Sun 17 May 2015, 12:48 pm

Unfortunately funds show Cabinet cannot keep paying daily. So this is a new idea for pay system, comment your thoughts as its not official yet.
What is the Pay Policy: The pay policy is set in place to ensure pay is given out equally and fairly to the workers who deserve it. It is an efficient system which identifies the hard workers in BoJ who will receive pay in reward for their dedication and loyalty towards the Agency.

When pay is: Pay is on Saturday and Sunday every week. It will be on two times during both days to ensure everyone has a chance to receive their pay, these times are: 11am BST and 5pm BST. Use a time converter online to find out when pay is in your time zone.

How it works: To receive pay you need to obtain the official pay badge owned by Chapppie, throughout the week you will be observed by admin members off the badge, in reward of your hard work they will then give the badge to you. (People who ask for the badge will not have it given to them) Then on Saturday people who have received the badge must favourite it when pay is being given at either 11am or 5pm. You can only collect pay once at one of them times, anyone claiming pay at both times may not be allowed to have pay again throughout their time in BoJ. The next day on the Sunday, you can then go for pay again at only one of the times allocated. After pay has been given on both days the badge will reset and you will need to earn the pay badge again throughout the week.

The people who unfortunately didn’t receive the pay badge will be given a promotion instead in a separate line. There will be two lines one for pay and one for a promotion. You are not eligible for pay if you’re MoD+, this is due to when you become a MoD you are one of the iC’s at BoJ and therefore promotions start to go slower. However please do not think you’re not being rewarded for your hard work.

Please note that all rank units are suitable for pay as long as you hold the pay badge for that week. Also if you have the pay badge you can also pick to have a promotion, however you cannot choose both.

laura8621
Cabinet
Cabinet

http://habboboj.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

New Pay System Empty Re: New Pay System

Post by Jassy_bear Sun 17 May 2015, 1:17 pm

I like the idea of pay badge, I'm all for it. I'm just not sure if the new pay system will work out especially since our pop is already low and we are indeed struggling to get more members, and I am afraid our pop might just be even worse than it already is. We will be seeing members only on weekends. I personally don't care if I get paid or not since I don't really need pay, but we also need to think of the new officers. Yes they are selfish, but they are the people who keep this place working and keeping the population up. I know we can't afford daily pay so I suggest making it 4 times a week (once a day) and changing the pay time to either 5 PM or 6 PM. You may or may not take this in consideration.

Jassy_bear
Cabinet's Office
Cabinet's Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomsanity Sun 17 May 2015, 5:00 pm

I like this idea but what jas said is right. Should we take risk?
Jomsanity
Jomsanity
Cabinet's Office
Cabinet's Office

Back to top Go down

Post by laura8621 Sun 17 May 2015, 5:07 pm

I agree with where you guys are coming from however, we really don't have the funds to be paying to everyone... payers are using their own funds to pay people and they're losing out on a lot of coins due to paying daily. Honestly, probably within the next couple of weeks funds will drop dramatically and eventually we will run out. :/
I honestly understand how you guys are seeing this... atm we're stuck on what to do

laura8621
Cabinet
Cabinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomsanity Sun 17 May 2015, 5:35 pm

Stick together and stay strong team ! - Crossfire radio message
Jomsanity
Jomsanity
Cabinet's Office
Cabinet's Office

Back to top Go down

Post by laura8621 Wed 20 May 2015, 4:12 pm

As of now the new pay system is in effect.
We come to a conclusion that right now we don't have funds to pay daily. If we secure the right amount of funds we can re-visit the topic of paying daily again.
However for now it is on Saturday and Sunday only.
I apologise if this is an inconvenience to any of you, hopefully you guys will still come online.
Approved By: Prime Minister

laura8621
Cabinet
Cabinet

Back to top Go down

Post by baseplates Fri 22 May 2015, 7:11 pm

I OBJECT

Jks lxl
baseplates
baseplates