Bureau of Justice - Habbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In regards to BoJ

5 posters

Go down

In regards to BoJ Empty In regards to BoJ

Post by arisaig1 Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:52 am

Hey Everyone I hope you are having a good day when reading this.

I'm here to talk to you briefly about BoJ and myself, As you can tell I've been dropping the ball lately in regards to pre-existing BoJ staff, pay and promotions
but you must understand is this. I'm only human I can only do a certain amount of tasks at once, over the past week near enough I've been working my ass off to welcome and make NCIS have a good welcome to BoJ and get the ranks they deserve so I've been working over the top to make sure everyone's happy, I guess it's in my nature to make sure everyones happy so there is little to no drama in BoJ.

I've dropped the ball, yes that is granted but I've been assisting over 6 people at once and I have cases of people talking to me and felt like they are being ignored but I'm only human, hell I'm a male. we all know we suck at multi-tasking I'm not here to complain about how hard my job is or to rant. I'm here to talk to you on a personal level.
I've worked to hard within BoJ to make sure everyone else is happy, I've put in hours upon hours of my own time to make sure everyone is happy, yes you can argue that is comes with the job, don't start an agency if you can't handle the attention.

So, I'm here just to say. I will be giving BoJ 120% of my effort. I will be changing BoJ slightly so you will notice a slight change within the pay days and times.
For example, for me. 7 days a week. Pay is getting expensive so I'm proposing I bring it down to 3 or 4 days until further notice.

In regards to the complaints of the new BoJ staff, such as a few case's of bullying. Yes that has become a minor issue and I am working at the best of my ability to make sure everyone is happy. As I can probably tell some may have lost faith in my leadership and to be brutally Honest.. I would of as well. I just want BoJ to be a family first and agency second. if you take it upon yourself to leave due to the new changes. I won't stop you. if you have any ideas, problems or even a question on how the Turtles are the best animal in the world (yes they are). I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Well, thats all I want to say.
Take care

arisaig1
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Back to top Go down

In regards to BoJ Empty Re: In regards to BoJ

Post by laura8621 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 11:09 am

You're doing the best anyone can. To be honest you rarely see Founders as active and hard-working as you are. And I'm sure everyone appreciates your work at BoJ. Smile

laura8621
Cabinet
Cabinet

http://habboboj.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ensaar Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:36 pm

Same as laura said pretty much, I'm sure we all appreciate it Jon.
Ensaar
Ensaar
Cabinet
Cabinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomsanity Thu 16 Apr 2015, 4:34 pm

Jon for President Laughing
Jomsanity
Jomsanity
Cabinet's Office
Cabinet's Office

Back to top Go down

Post by baseplates Sat 18 Apr 2015, 7:38 pm

I shall use my lxl to help out.

don't worry laddy (Jon) iv noticed that we would have a lot to deal with so I came with Plans lxl like Events, Meetings
baseplates
baseplates
Cabinet
Cabinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Apr 2015, 5:57 pm

To all BoJ workers who own the legendary workers badge or want to be in it come tot he meeting on thursday at 3:00pm GMT i will add new memebrs and new admins come if yuo want to be an admin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum